Baby Safety Magnetic Cabinet Locks are designed to keep toddlers and young children out of cabinets, while still allowing you easy access to the items in your cabinets. The locks and latches are mounted inside of the cabinet, which is more aesthetically appealing than external hardware. The tight design means little fingers cannot squeeze in between and get hurt. Locks can be disengaged, using the convenient flip switch, during periods of necessary longer access.
You don't need tools, as the 3M adhesive tape tightly secures the magnets in place, on the inside of cabinets.
BUY 2 AND GET FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
LIMITED STOCK available so Click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
- Quality - They are made of the finest quality materials and are not flimsy in nature. With partnering with 3M Tape, leader of adhesive tape, we ensure they locks will secure you cabinets. But make sure you let the adhesive dry for 24 hours. Doing so, will ensure the child won't be able to open the cabinet.
- On and Off Switch - When you need to store a lot of items in your cabinet and need to keep it open for a while, you can use the flip switch to put off the lock. As soon as you are done you can put the switch back to ‘On’ and it will be locked immediately.
- Aesthetic Appeal - The Baby Safety Magnetic Cabinet Locks have a very tight magnetic design to ensure that your kid’s fingers never get stuck in the frame or doorway of the cabinet. The baby cannot access the lock as the lock is mounted inside the cabinet. This is effective as most kids are only interested in things they can touch and feel. Since it is out of their reach, they will not bother it.
- No Tools Required - No need to take out your tools and drill to place these locks. SBaby Safety Magnetic Cabinet Locks use adhesive tape to install them. These magnetic locks leave no marks on your cabinets and require no drilling.
- Magnetic Cabinet Key - The Baby Safety Magnetic Cabinet Locks have a very powerful magnetic key that can open through thick cabinet doors. Make sure you keep the magnetic key in safe place, out of the reach of the baby.