Everything You Need To Make Fresh Homemade Cheese!
Wanna make your own cheese? This Cheese Maker Kit has you covered. All you need is some fresh milk and acidic ingredients (like lemon). No need to add salt to your cheese.
Fresh cheese has high biological value protein, easily absorbed calcium and minerals, enjoy a better diet life with it.
Natural flavor and texture, making your own cheese is healthier, basic ingredients: fresh milk and an acid.
SUPER FAST PROCESS: it only requires 15 minutes of cooking, Home DIY fresh cheese maker, perfect for microwave oven, refrigerator.
- BPA Free
- Support until 428 °F
- Made of 100% Platinum silicone
- Dishwasher, Oven and Microwave Safe
- The lid is a meter for the acid and inside it includes a strainer
- Surprise yourself by making your own fresh cheese
- The Cheese Maker Kit demonstrates that making cheese at home is not only possible, but it is also very easy, fast and fun.
- Super fast process: it only requires 15 minutes of cooking, 1:30 hour of resting and 2 basic ingredients: fresh milk and an acid (lemon or vinegar)
- Fresh cheese has high biological value protein, easily absorbed calcium and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins a, b and d
- Natural flavor and texture, you do not need to add salt healthy: Fresh cheese has less fat.
- Material: PP + Silicone
- Color: Green + White
- Height: 11.5cm/4.53inch
- Type: Cheese maker microwave
- Cup-Mouth Size: 17x14cm / 6.69x5.51 inch
- Package Includes: 1 x Cheese Maker Kit With A Recipe Book
- To make the cheese there are two options, the first is to add lemon or vinegar to the milk, the other is to add natural yogurt.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave 12-14 minutes at 800W (90C/194F) and the milk separates.
- Leave the mixture to cool for 30 minutes then add salt or sugar to taste and pour into the strainer letting the whey drain away.
- Put the strainer back into the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour, then you can turn the cheese out onto a plate.
And You're Done! You'll Have Healthy & Freshly Made Cheese!